Online Return Policy
Prior to being sent back, all online purchase returns require a Return Authorization (RA) which can be obtained by emailing email@example.com. In your email, be sure to include your order number and the item(s) being returned.
Refunds will be applied as per the following:
- An RA must be requested within 7 days of receiving your order.
- If your request is received after 7 days and within 14 days, a merchandise credit in the form of a gift card will be issued.
- If your request is received after 14 days, returns can no longer be accepted.
- We do not offer free shipping on exchanges.
Any returns received without an RA or items received that do not adhere to our product return conditions below will not be processed and cannot be shipped back unless postage is prepaid by the customer.
If you are shipping from Outside of Canada, any duty charges must be paid by the shipper. Any returns received with an outstanding duty charge will not be processed until the duty amount is paid by the shipper.
Please note that on allowable returns, only the item price will be credited as we do not return original shipping fees. The return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer (tracking is recommended).
Items being returned MUST:
- Be unused and in original condition
- Have all packaging undamaged
- Have all tags attached
The following are FINAL SALE:
- All discounted products
- Any customized products with name, number or badge
- Socks and undergarments (e.g.: compression shorts, bra, etc.)
- Gift Cards
*We do not accept online purchase returns at our retail store locations.
*For retail store purchase returns, please follow the return policy detailed in-store or at the bottom of your sales receipt.